Friday, January 9, 2015

What’s New for 2015-Resolution #4

1. Back at least one KickStarter project. I will be looking to sponsor one new game this year.
2. Go through my labels to find topics I might want to expound on, delete labels and or posts that have become stagnate.
 a. Some topics I would like to give more "air-time" to:
  i. Dungeon crawl
  ii. Monsters
  iii. Reaper familiars
  iv. Evil toys
3. Games, game rules, and miniatures
4. Scenery and Scenic Pieces
5. Spend more time on forums
6. Learn more about the art of painting miniatures


One of my resolutions for 2015, which I never got to, was to create a diorama. I would like to give this idea another go. I do have elements for two dioramas and would like to obtain some additional scenic pieces to be used in these and other scenes. I also would like to feature the outstanding work of my peers throughout the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment