Tuesday, January 6, 2015

What’s New for 2015-Resolution #1

1. Back at least one KickStarter project. I will be looking to sponsor one new game this year.
2. Go through my labels to find topics I might want to expound on, delete labels and or posts that have become stagnate.
 a. Some topics I would like to give more "air-time" to:
   i. Dungeon crawl
  ii. Monsters
  iii. Reaper familiars
  iv. Evil toys
3. Games, game rules, and miniatures
4. Scenery and Scenic Pieces
5. Spend more time on forums
6. Learn more about the art of painting miniatures

Kickstarter, a crowd source site features many fine games from would be publishers. Games cost money to develop and Kickstarter is one source that allows publishers to the get the funding they need to see their projects come to fruition.

I am interested in sponsoring one project this year. I am looking for a game that includes some highly detailed miniatures, as such as those that accompany Mice and Mystics or those included in Super Dungeon Explore. I am not just looking miniatures, but also a good playing game for two + players.

2 comments:

  1. good resolutions !

    for the point 6, I would say : "for learning to paint, the best way is to paint ! "
    or "more you paint, better you paint" ...

    ReplyDelete