Thursday, January 8, 2015

What’s New for 2015-Resolution #3

1. Back at least one KickStarter project. I will be looking to sponsor one new game this year.
2. Go through my labels to find topics I might want to expound on, delete labels and or posts that have become stagnate.
 a. Some topics I would like to give more "air-time" to:
  i. Dungeon crawl
  ii. Monsters
  iii. Reaper familiars
  iv. Evil toys
3. Games, game rules, and miniatures
4. Scenery and Scenic Pieces
5. Spend more time on forums
6. Learn more about the art of painting miniatures

Outside of my Kickstarter sponsorship I would like to obtain a few new games this year. I will be looking for games that can be played with two or more players. In addition I want to acquire some solo-games. I have made a few posts on this topic last year and as I find time to play these games, hope to make a few more posts this year.

I would like also like to obtain game rules for the miniatures I already have. In as far as miniatures, those miniatures I purchase this year are being purchased with the idea of putting them to use in some game, thus I will be looking for appropriate game-rules for these miniatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment